Cork Education and Training Board (CETB) has, as its primary objective, the delivery of quality education and training programmes that enable a learners to reach their potential, and that provide them with the knowledge, skills and competencies that they require for employment, life, and personal development. Developing and embedding a culture of quality across all our services and centres is seen by CETB as being essential in ensuring that learners engaging Further Education and Training programmes is provided with a quality assured learning experience.
For more information on our approach to Quality Assurance and related policies and procedures, please click Here
Information for employees on Quality Assurance
All information for staff in relation to Quality Assurance is located on the QA page of the Cork ETB SharePoint site. Staff will be given a log in name and password by their Principal or Centre manager.
The following information is available on that site:
- Cork ETB Policies, procedures, resources and templates.
- Descriptors for all programmes and components from levels 1 to 6 that CETB is validated to run. The most up to date version will always be available here.
- Information on Managing Programmes for centres.
- Information regarding our Quality Assurance Governance Structure.
- News and updates regarding QA
- An overview of the CETB Assessment Process with related templates and resources
- Information on training and supports for FET learning practitioners.
- Resources available at every level
If you have any queries regarding quality assurance policy and procedures or FET programmes please email firstname.lastname@example.org.