Assessment Information for Learners
Cork ETB is developing Quality Assurance procedures. The area of assessment of learners has been prioritised. We consulted with learners and assessors and have developed a policy and related procedures for the assessment of learners.
The aim is to ensure fair and consistent assessment of learners in all our centres. These procedures will be piloted during the 2017/2018 academic year. If you have any feedback on these procedures please email email@example.com.
Full versions of the procedures are available on our QA page. The procedures have been summarised in the handbooks below and any forms that you might need are available for download.
Forms for download:
- 6.1a Learner Assessment Contract
- 6.1b Referencing Guidelines for Learners
- 6.4.3b Use of Dictionary in Examinations Form
- 6.7.a Application to defer an Assessment Activity due to Extenuating Circumstances
- 6.10.7a Application form for Appeal of Assessment Malpractice Finding
- 6.6a Specific Details of Needs Recognised & the Appropriate Evidence Required
- 6.6b Evidence of Disability – Specific Need Form
- Learner Appeals Application Form 2018
- 6.8.a Application to Repeat an Exam
- 6.8.b Application to Repeat an Assessment